It’s that time of year again where we reflect on the previous year and welcome the new. 2018 for me has been filled with stressors, both good and bad. After about sixteen years, my cat Journey passed away. Though I’m not crying every day now, it still hurts. I’ve also had some good things in my life. Including being a part of three anthologies.
2019 is going to be a very crazy year. I can already see it. As of right now, there will be four anthologies that I will be a part of and that isn’t the only thing I’ll be doing where writing is concerned. I will also be taking a cross-country trip in late June and throughout July. Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep updating during that time. Also, be ready for a blog project I have coming up!
To be fun with this, I’m going to show you my resolution list and my reading list for 2019.
- Write More. Let’s try and get 3 full-length books finished and ready to query! (Or even Query out!)
- Try and get into another 1 or 2 anthologies aside from the 4 planned.
- Be more active in my Facebook Street Team (Check it out here!)
- Blog Projects and more posts!
- Get Healthy! Time to get those sneakers on and run!
- The Savior’s Champion by Jenna Moreci
- Queens of Lear by Tessa Graton
Yep. My list is a small one but that’s what will make it effective. I didn’t read any of the books in my last reading list. So, I’m hoping to do better this time around. Like I mentioned earlier, I do have a blog project planned and I hope to be posting more often on here as well as other social media platforms.
Comment below and tell me what you have planned for next year? Is there anything you want to see from me?